SELF ISOLATION WHISKY FESTIVAL
Welcome to the Self Isolation Whisky Festival.
We believe this to be the first interactive online Whisky Festival to be held in the UK. Whilst whisky is our passion and hosting a festival is second nature to us, hosting it ‘online’ through the Zoom platform is new to us. It will challenge us, in particular me as I’m a bit of a techno dinosaur. With the support of some great friends to advise us, we have pulled together some great whiskies, hugely knowledgeable presenters and a great guest speaker. We will have some fun with entertainment from local musicians, a mixology demonstration, quiz and raffle. Ultimately, we want to have fun whilst raising some money for our amazing NHS. We will give details of where the money is going on the day.
Below are some of the key points of the day and how it will work. This is all new to us and we are learning each day. Any feedback would be greatly received and can be sent to email@example.com.
You can take part in the festival in 3 separate ways:
- Buy a ‘See it for FREE’ ticket. This is free but we need you to register so we have your email address to send you the invite. This gives you access to the festival and you can watch and listen to all the activities on the day.
- Buy a sample pack for a specific Masterclass and taste along with the distillery ambassador. You get access to all the events on the day.
- ‘Mix and Match’ your samples allowing you to choose the whiskies of most interest to you and taste with the ambassador. You get access to all the events on the day.
HOW IT WORKS
- Follow this to BUY TICKETS AND SAMPLES .
- Select the whiskies that you want to order. NOTE: You do not need to buy a ‘See if for FREE’ ticket if you purchase any whisky.
- Go to the checkout and pay.
- You will get an email confirming your purchases
- Sample kits will be sent out week commencing 9th May 2020
- On Monday 25th you will receive an email with the meeting invite for the 30th with instructions on how to access the festival and etiquette for the day.
- All the whiskies tasted on the day will be available to buy from Robertsons of Pitlochry at a special price for 48 hours after the event. After 48 hours they will revert to the normal RSP and the orders will be collated and we will start shipping them out to you.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We do need feedback, constructive please, as we want to make this festival even better for the future.
Plans for the next festival are underway, including a Self Isolation Gin Festival, details will be announced after this event.
We really hope you enjoy the day. It’s all about having fun, learning something new, and tastings some delicious whiskies.
Ewan and Sandy
Highland Perthshire Whisky